Algebraic Complexity Theory is a classical subfield of computational complexity theory. In recent years, the field has been the subject of an intense revival. The purpose of this workshop is to bring together world leading experts within algebraic complexity with the aim of discussing the current state of the art and setting the directions for the future.
The workshop is over but this website will stay up, including videos and slides for most of the talks.
- Markus Bläser (Saarland University)
- Peter Bürgisser (Technische Universität Berlin)
- Suryajith Chillara (IIT Bombay)
- Meena Mahajan (The Institute of Mathematical Sciences)
- Dieter van Melkebeek (UW Madison)
- Miklos Santha (CNRS, Université Paris Diderot)
- Nitin Saxena (IIT Kanpur)
- Yaroslav Shitov (Higher School of Economics)
- Srikanth Srinivasan (IIT Bombay)
- Iddo Tzameret (University of London)
- Ben Lee Volk (Tel-Aviv University)